Sustainable Carolina is hosting a Sustainability Social on Wednesday, August 31 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Student Union Gift Plaza. Twenty-two student organizations, University departments, and community partners will be represented at the Social. During the event, students can walk up to different tables to learn about how they might get involved.
Students attending the Sustainability Social are encouraged to bring their own mugs and tumblers for iced coffee from Meantime Coffee Co. Carolina Dining Services is donating fruit and pastries.
The Gift Plaza is located in the walkway between the two Student Union buildings. Follow the Sustainable Carolina signage to find the event.
Attending Student Organizations, University Staff, Researchers
- Ackerman Center for Excellence in Sustainability
- Animal Footprint (CCPS Bryan Fellows)
- Carolina Dining Services
- Carolina GREEN Team
- Eco-Concern Study Team
- Edible Campus
- Meantime Coffee Co.
- Real Food Challenge
- Renewable Energy Special Projects Committee (RESPC)
- Sustainable Business Club
- Sustainable Carolina
- UNC Center for Galapagos Studies
- UNC Clean Tech
- UNC Institute for the Environment
- UNC NCPIRG
- UNC Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling
- UNC Stormwater
- UNC Transportation & Parking
- United Solar Initiative